A dwelling or home used as a main residence, either originally or currently.
It may refer to a home, place of residence, or refuge that is a:
- house (for a single person or a family)
- group home, such as a residence designed to serve children or adults with chronic disabilities
- nursing home, such as a residence that provides care for older persons requiring assistance
A dwelling or accommodation can refer to:
- a building or structure that functions as a habitat for humans
- lodging, a type of residential accommodation often for more than 1 person
Adapted from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Internet. Accessed on November 7, 2018.