Submit a Term or Concept
When submitting a term or concept to Pallipedia, please take note of the following criteria:
- Contributions must be related to the field of Palliative Care.
- Contributions must provide timely and valuable information to the development and understanding of Palliative Care.
- The official language of Pallipedia is English. Suggested terms or concepts may be in languages other than English if no translation is available for such word. However, all contributions must be in English.
- Generic names for products and medications should be used. The use of commercial names may be used only if it is absolutely necessary. In such case, all the commercial names of products from the same class should be mentioned. Publicity for a particular product, device or medication is forbidden.
- Personal views/opinions will not be accepted.
Contributions must include appropriate references. Appropriate references include peer reviewed journals, technical reports, books, and websites. Abstracts as references will not be accepted. All references will be checked and verified by the reviewers. Submissions based on references from peer reviewed journals are preferred and will go through a faster review process than those using other sources as references.
Instructions for citing publications:
Authors. Article Title. Journal Title. Date of Publication. Volume. Issue. (Pagination).
Journal Article on the Internet:
Authors. Article Title. Journal Title. Type of Medium (Internet). Date of Publication. Date of Citation. Volume. Issue. (Pagination). Link
Scientific and Technical Report:
Authors. Title. Edition. Place of Publication. Publisher. Date of Publication. Total Number of Pages. Report Number.
Authors. Title. Edition. Place of Publication. Publisher. Date of Publication. (Pagination).
Book on the Internet:
Authors. Title. Type of Medium (Internet). Place of Publication. Publisher. Date of Publication. Date of Citation. Link
Name of Organization/Institution. Title of the page. Type of Medium (Internet). Date of Citation. Link
NOTE: IAHPC reserves the right to include, review or decline a contribution submitted to Pallipedia