A residence is an establishment where it was originally or currently being used by a host as their main place of dwelling or home.
It may more specifically refer to:
Home, a place of residence or refuge
- House (single, family house)
- Group home, a private residence designed to serve children or adults with chronic disabilities
- Nursing home, provides a type of residential care
Dwelling or accommodation
- Building, or structure that functions as a habitat for humans
- Lodging, a type of residential accommodation
Adapted from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Internet. Accessed on November 7, 2018.